The "ED - Shot"
WHAT CAUSES ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
The brain plays a key role in triggering the series of physical events that cause an erection, starting with feelings of sexual excitement. Several things can interfere with sexual feelings and cause or worsen erectile dysfunction.
- Depression, anxiety or other mental health conditions
- Relationship problems due to stress, poor communication or other concerns-
- Other causes can include medications, chronic illnesses, poor blood flow to the penis, drinking too much alcohol, or being too tired.
The "ED - Shot "or how your penis can be rejuvenated using Platelet Rich Plasma
1. Our bodies have a remarkable ability to heal themselves. Regeneration of new tissue is accomplished by the natural production of stem cells. Platelet Rich Plasma or PRP involves concentrated platelets, rich in bio-active proteins, which release growth factors to stimulate cellular regeneration and accelerate tissue repair.
2. The benefits of PRP were initially used in wound healing, dentistry and the healing of sport’s injuries. It is now also used to treat aesthetic issues and sexual dysfunction such as erectile dysfunction and Pyronie’s disease. PRP is considered on of the most advanced and effective natural treatments for cellular repair and body healing.
Erectile dysfunction is about your sexual energy which has a lot to do with your energy levels, your creativity, your potency and, quite simply, your ability to get things done. Sexual function helps you sleep better, feel good, helps in lifting depression, and in general makes you feels good!
3. So often erectile dysfunction is treated with a pill, which only works on a limited number of men, and it does have side effects such as headaches, hot flushes and dizziness. Then there’s the option of an implant but none of these really fix the problem.
But what if you bring more blood flow to the penis?
One of the successful ways of doing this has been the introduction of Platelet Rich Plasma into the penis. This method has been used for many years to heal your body when you have an injury.
So, Platelet Rich Plasma has been shown to get to the root of the problem.
Info on PRP and the "ED - Shot"
What is PRP?
How Does The ED Shot Work?
Does The ED Shot Actually Work?
Does the "ED - Shot" work for Peyronie's disease?
For some men this can prevent them from having sex or might make it difficult to get or maintain an erection. It can also cause stress and anxiety. Penile shortening is another common concern. In most men with Peyronie's disease, the condition will remain as is or worsen.
The most common signs and symptoms include:
-A significant bend to the penis
-Shortening of the penis
-Some form of penile deformity
Using Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy, the ED Shot helps to improve the shape and the function of the penis.
Does The ED Shot Increase Penis Size?
What Are The Side Effects Of The ED Shot?
How Long Does It Take To See Results From The ED Shot??
When Can I Resume Sexual Activity After The ED Procedure?
A numbing cream is applied to the treatment area
Your blood sample is placed in a special centrifuge to spin and separate the platelet rich plasma.
Your Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is injected, with a small needle, into the penis. The procedure takes only a few minutes.
A Penis Pump is given to you to use twice daily for 6 weeks
A minimum of 3 sessions are required and more sessions lead to better results.
This non-surgical procedure takes less than an hour.
© 2017 Exclusive Interior. Trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.