RENEW HIM, TAKE OUR QUIZ!
IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE LOW TESTOSTERONE, TAKE OUR QUIZ AND BOOK NOW!
Testosterone makes us who we are and influences how we feel.
1. Testosterone levels decline gradually with age, about 1% a year after men reach the age of 40. At age 70, men generally have about half of what they had in their 30s. With less testosterone, sexual function and motivation decreases.
2. Muscle mass shrinks, fat deposits grow, bones lose density and are more susceptible to breakage, and the risk of developing type 2 diabetes rises.
New evidence suggests that, for some men, returning testosterone to previous levels can help ward off medical problems including osteoporosis, heart attacks and depression
Testosterone treatment of men with low libido significantly improves overall sexual activity, sexual desire, and erectile function. Testosterone treatment increases spontaneous sexual thoughts and attentiveness to erotic cues
Hormone Replacement Therapy
Symptoms of low testosterone include:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Fatigue and poor energy
- Decreased muscle mass
- Body and facial hair loss
- Difficulty concentrating
- Athletic performance decline
- Low sex drive (libido)
- Joint pain
- Brain fog
- Low sense of well-being
Benefits of Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Restored confidence and swagger
- Improved relationships and stronger family dynamic
- Improved job performance and work relationships
- Regain the desire for sex and intimacy
- Increased energy
- Renewed motivation and drive
- Better workouts and recovery
- Improved muscle mass and strength
- Decreased weight and belly
- Better concentration and focus
- Improvements in erectile dysfunction
- Overall health improvement, potentially reducing or eliminating the need for pharmaceutical treatments
- Testosterone also increases bone density and insulin sensitivity in some men
Keep In Touch
© Copyright 2021 The - T - Clinic | All Rights Reserved – Another website created by WeTech